Being a boutique set-up, we endeavour to provide high-grade bespoke creative service to our clients. Accordingly, there are certain types of projects that we excel at and certain types of projects that we won’t touch with a 10 foot barge pole simply because, we’re just not equipped to do them to a high standard of professionalism.
Types of work we excel at:
- TV series/web series development and writing
- Film script development and writing
- Creative producing (overseeing creative elements of a tv/webseries/film production)
- Digital media copywriting for campaigns that cross multiple-platforms
- Video Game writing
Types of work we will accept if the client is interesting or is willing to pay our fees:
- corporate writing (articles, books)
- Articles for print or digital media
* Interesting means hard, difficult, challenging and never been done before!
Types of work we will decline:
- academic writing work
- government white papers (bar where it relates to the creative industry)
- press releases and speeches